Mobile - Search and Browse
1. Tap the [+] icon in the main navigation bar. From this page you can search the internet for a wish or browse hundreds of brands.
2. From the in-app browser continue to navigate to the exact item you want. It’s best to avoid adding a brand’s homepage as a wish.
3. Once you find the item you want, tap the big orange “ADD THIS WISH” button. Be sure you’re adding the item’s specific webpage.
Mobile - Add from Other Apps
1. From any app that offers sharing, such as your web browser, tap the sharing icon to open the sharing options.
2. Tap Wishfinity from the shareable options. If you don’t see Wishfinity, please continue the following set up instructions.
1. From the sharing options swipe to the right…
…until you see the “More” option. Tap it to continue.
2. Swipe down until you find Wishfinity.
3. If Wishfinity is turned off, please turn it on.
4. You can also drag Wishfinity…
Whenever you see a +Wishfinity button on a seller’s site, simply tap it to add the item to your universal wish list.
Sometimes the button is abbreviated to “+W” but you can still use the feature to add items to your wish list. Interested in being a seller?
1. Click the [+] icon in the main navigation bar. From this page you can search the internet for a wish or browse hundreds of brands.
2. IMPORTANT: Keep this page open as you search the internet for a wish. You will need to return to this page to add the wish.
Click the seller’s name if you’re browsing or “Google” if you’re searching.
3. Once you’ve found a wish, copy the seller’s URL in your browser’s address bar, return to Wishfinity and paste the URL in this field, then click “ADD WISH” button.